The World is Saved The World is Saved

You nailed it!

This IS exactly why Gamers play games. People who never got into gaming always wonder "why the hell would you spend all your time playing that game for? It's not even real?" But I always tell them "Yeah, but I loved the experience of the story." Great job, and looking forward to more.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Perfect interpretation of anime...honestly.

girlchan is one of the most quoted things in my posse of friends. In the middle of class when we finally get a concept ill literally scream "THHAAAAAT EXPLAAAAINS everything!" and everyone will be confused and...yeah it's just fun. so BE GLAD! your work has been a source for inside jokes for about a year now.....be proud master of the parody.....which i will refer to you from now on.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Awesome!

I challenge someone to name them all lol. Great job. your animation style is one ofmy favorites in a long time. it's that simple anime that is hard to master

PlayBall PlayBall

Not too shabby

good basic design. physics can be odd at time but overall good, the colorful regions were a nice touch too. like it.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Lol Contra Achievement.

I love getting achievements in games, and this one was practically orgasmic. Good deal sir!

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Awesome!

Only deal is it needs to be longer! otherwise flawless....and ending was funny and in only 20 days!

Tetris (Rock Version) Tetris (Rock Version)

This is sweet!

Love the feel. It's mellow with a darker kick that the tetris melody carries with it!

: Paradise : : Paradise :

YEAH T&A FTW!!!

Experimental Hiphop Experimental Hiphop

awesome

THis really turned me on. i almost had an accident. keep it up scribbler <3

Evil Thingy Evil Thingy

Awesome!

It reminded me of the illustrations from a seris of books called "scary stories".

If i found this thing in my backyard the neighbors would hear nothing but a gun cock, a bang or two, and a slow moan lol.

fantastic work!